LuvHaze

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

WooHoo! Alright it's Spring Break, people. This is awesome. I absolutely love being able to NOT THINK for a week. Very nice I tell ya. Although I do have just a few assignments to do... those teachers. They do it everytime, you know, assign big projects over breaks. Do they actually THINK that we're gonna be doing them throughout the break? For goodness sakes, we don't even think about them until the DAY before we come back, you know? Party-poopers. That's what teachers are... although I would like to be a teacher someday... but you know what? MY assignments over breaks will be, "Catch up on all your movies, and eat as many microwavable foods as you can." How's that? Well it sounds good to me.

Ok, well I've got a couple movies to review. Better get on it. I watched two, one awful, one good, so there's a little balance there. Love you all, talk to you soon!

Love,
Steph

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home