LuvHaze

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Hey people!

SO excited this week because Ashley's baby is due in THREE DAYS!!! I very much wish that I could be there when her baby comes. So sweet. Babies are my weakness. (There's also chocolate, sparkley jewelry and Daniel Day-Lewis wearing nothing but an Indian flap... but babies are on the top of the list for sure.)
John and I have been seeing eachother a lot in the last couple of weeks and it's been a blast. We have the best conversations and he always makes me laugh and giggle like a big dork, but whatever it's super fun. We have a little date this Friday (woohoo!), and unfortunately there aren't any movies out, but Brokeback Mountain is still playing and he says he's up for it. I really didn't have that much intention on seeing this movie, but it kind of feels like I have to for the sake of Oscar Night. Yes, I will need to watch the nominated films if I'm gonna give an accurate guess for our bets! That means I'll need to rent Crash... Everyone has said that it's a really good movie yet the trailor didn't entice me one bit. Now I'm just curious...! But is it going to make me cry? I don't want to cry right now. I'm in the mood for action for some reason, you know? Sometimes I just so want to see explosions and kung fu fights... no drama, just pure pointless action. Very fun. Are there explosions in Crash?
I'm at school right now with a little break inbetween my classes. I just finished speech, which I thought was never going to end. BORING! My teacher has a monotone voice that would put anybody to sleep. I do a lot of dreaming in that class. Mostly about the best ways one can escape a classroom... I'm looking forward to my Western Civ class. I just studied a map for our quiz today, but I still don't really know if I can tell you exactly where Hellespont is. I'm HORRIBLE at maps. I don't even think I would be able to tell you where all the states are in America, how sad is that!? Yea but does anybody really need to know where New Hampshire is anyway? I mean what do they DO over there? Oh what do I know...

Ok, I should think about heading to math. I love you all, hope you're having a wonderful week!

Love,
Steph

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home