LuvHaze

Friday, March 03, 2006

Salut mes gens!

Ok... haven't posted in quite awhile. Why? WAY too many things going on. School is still going well, but it's driving me nuts. We're about mid-week here, and it seems as if some sort of teacher announcement was made, saying, "Give as much homework to your students as possible!". I'm swamped in page reading, essay writing, map labeling, test studying... give us a break!!
phew.. ok I feel better now that I've gotten that out. Everything else is a-ok. Oh wait... yea my car wouldn't start a couple days ago after school. That's not a-ok. I took it in (more like it was towed in) to some shop nearby and HEY, five million dollars later the engine can start again, so yay.
I'm excited for Tim and his new job at the theater. Manager, wow. That's the coolest thing ever. You all should see him in his suit and tie. HOT! heehee I hope he's having fun with it. :-)
I wanted to thank Unka Shaina for the wonderful CD she sent to me. VERY SWEET! There are three songs on there that I just love. Of course, Here In Topeka is a favorite. It's so fun to listen to when I relate it with my aunt. Then there's Something in Red, which made me kind of choke up when she was talking about looking for something in blue! ADORABLE! Then for some reason I just love the song We Belong. I've heard it on the radio a few times, and I can barely understand what she saying in the versus but whenever she started up with the chorus I'd jam! (Whatever we deny or embrace for worse or for bettterrr, Weeeee belong, we beloong togetherrr...) FUN!!
Ok, I've got a date with John tonight. :-) :-) :-) maybe I should put some mascara on or brush my hair or something. Love you all!!!

Love,
Steph

2 Comments:

  • At 6:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Stephny, So glad you liked the CD. Your 2nd one should arrive at your house tomorrow, along with the hat. Let me know how you like them both. I've had a lot of fun putting the cd's together for both you and Tim, and finishing your knitted goodies as well. It makes it all worthwhile to me when I hear that you enjoyed them.

    I'm glad you got your car fixed. Mine needs to go to the shop too, and your uncle says it will cost 10 million dollars, but is necessary if I want it to keep running for a long time. Sheesh!

    Girlie can relate to you with the whole homework thing. She doesn't have as much as you, but it's still a pain for her. When you grow up, your homework consists of balancing your checkbook, gathering your papers together to do your income tax, and making sure your kids do their homework. So it never really ends.

    Love you lots! AK

     
  • At 9:18 PM, Blogger Tim said…

    Speaking of income tax, I really miss the days when they where easy to file over there in "Topeka" Way back here in Chicago, I can't figure out anything. Sigh.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home