LuvHaze

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

REVIEW: Freedomland


Director: who cares

Starring: Julianna Moore and Samuel Jackson

Plot: watch the trailor, it already tells you everything.




Critique: Look, I don't want to waste my time with this movie. I fell asleep about half an hour into the film, and when I woke up much later, nothing had happened in the plot. FELL ASLEEP! I haven't done that in a movie theater since Apollo 13 came out and I was eight years old...
There was nothing about this movie I liked. I think the director wanted it to be some spooky and mysterious movie, but what we actually have here is a cheesy, poorly edited, over-acted, pointless and unintelligent film. Very disappointing... very lame and stupid. I don't ever want to talk about this movie again. It doesn't exist to me.



Rating: 0/5

3 Comments:

  • At 6:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hahaha Stephny that was so funny. I was talking to Tim about this movie. I told him what prevented me from seeing it was Julianne Moore's weird mouth in the trailer. (I know, I know, I've got this thing about mouths). He also said it was a complete waste of time. How do movies like this ever get made, I ask you?

     
  • At 7:49 PM, Blogger Stephanie said…

    Her mouth is enormous. And I know for a fact that you would've hated this movie because Julianne Moore plays (or I should say TRIES to play) some poor woman from the "ghetto" and she says LIKE and UM and doesn't finsih the ING in her words. For instance, somethin',nothin', goin', loadin', crapping shut up-in'! GRRRRR what a waste of life that movie was.

     
  • At 8:12 PM, Blogger Tim said…

    Yeah, dont see this movie. Stay home and watch CSI ir something like that.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home