LuvHaze

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Hello again!


Ok, I JUST got back from visiting my Aunt in Oregon for two whole weeks! I got to play with my little cousins and eat large amounts of food, so now my Summer feels complete I think. Hehe! The VERY first thing we did on our vacation was visit the Coast. Man it was so good to be there again. It was a bit chilly of course, it wouldn't BE the Oregon Coast if it wasn't. Nevertheless we were still able to dip our toes in the ocean water and get chased by it's waves. To this day that's still one of my most favorite games. :-)





I also went with my parents to take a look at Western Oregon University's campus. I've been wanting to go there for their Education Program for years and I was finally able to visit it last week! Very cool I might say, the drive there was gorgeous. (I managed to take a somewhat decent picture with my cellphone and attach it here so you all can see!) However whether or not I actually attend that school is undecided. See, when I first got the idea of going to WOU I was living in Oregon. Now, four years later I'm about eight states away soooo... things may change. Do I stick with my goal and keep striving for WO? Or do I face change, attend a school here and allow a different path? Hmm.... yea, I'll get back to you on that.





Loads more of fun stuff while I was away: Tea Party, swimming and soccer lessons, Saturday Market, Luigi sandwiches, board games, rocking babies to sleep, animal planet, scrubs, raquet ball, movie watchin', and guitar hero. I would have to say my most fondest memories these days are my nights with Girlie. I sleep in her room and that girl never falls asleep before me. It's just yackety-yack about dragons and videogames until I finally say, "Uh huh, ok honey I'm going to dreamland now... see you in the morning...". Hahah nah we have a great time. We giggle and laugh for an hour or so. I tell her "Crazy Customer" stories or on some nights I'll try and rack up a Spyro Story for her. I love it.






Sigh, I get so sad when I have to part with my sweet cousins. I always thought the good-byes would get easier over time but I'm telling you it's just the opposite. It gets harder and harder. Everytime we've left their house it's been early in the morning to catch our plane. I usually have a ritual with my Girlie. I would wake her up with kisses and hug her good-bye. But this time I couldn't seem to do it. I didn't want to hear her tell me good-bye, so I let her sleep this time and just whispered it in her ear. Hope you forgive me Girlie! :-* Thankfully I was able to see my Aunt before we left. I'm missing you guys so much and I'll be looking forward to our next visit which hopefully won't be too far from now. :-)





Phew! Well, two weeks is a LONG time to be away. Time to get back to my routine again. Lots of mail had to be opened and kittys needed to be loved. Oh! And I'm being SO smart this time. As soon as I unpacked I started my laundry. Oh my gosh it feels so good knowing I'm getting that done. I have work tomorrow and I just don't see where I would have been able to fit it in before school starts on Monday. I'm FINALLY on my last load, (whites. I hate folding socks, always takes forever) but it's taken awhile to get finished up. That's why I'm blogging and stuff right now so I can stay awake. I've also been listening to music. Almost tripped on one of my cats dancing to Footloose. And I'm on my sixth or seventh round listening to Madonna's Vogue. I can't stand the woman but that song is righteous.


Alrighty well, I think I've pretty much covered everything. I've definitely missed my fella. It was such a challege being away for so long, but that's over with and we're getting together for breakfast tomorrow morning! Pretty early though too so... I may want to think about getting myself ready for bed. I'm actually very excited. I love my bed. Maybe I'll even put in a movie too! Something like... Braveheart! My goodness I do love that movie. I've watched this movie about eighty times and I still love it just as much as I did when I first watched it. Watch the trailor. It's SO awesome: Braveheart

Favorite Lines:

  • "Your heart is free, have the courage to follow it."

  • "You know what it means to hate. Now you're ready to be King."
" ... My hate will die with you."

  • "I have come to beg the life of William Wallace."
"You're quite taken by this man aren't you?"

  • "They killed her to get to me. I've never spoken of it, I don't know why I tell you now, except... I see her strength in you."

  • "Who is this person that speaks to me as though I needed his advice?"

  • "What does that mean to be noble? Your title gives you claim to the throne of our country, but men don't follow titles, they follow courage."

  • "Now... let this scrapper come to me."

  • "Parce que chaque jour j'ai pense a toi..."


Heehee goodnight you all!


Love,
Steph

1 Comments:

  • At 9:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello Girl,

    It was fun to read your post and live through the memories as you wrote them. My babies sure do love you. ZimDee woke up with his inevitable questions about "Where's Stuff?" but we got on the road right away for the coast so it distracted him.

    I went to Girlie's soccer practice last night and I am very impressed with the coach. He showed up all dressed up in his soccer gear, topped off with striped socks. Gotta love that. And Elizabeth is a cutie, just like you said. Coach Guido would say "are we ready to run it again?" and her little voice would always be heard piping up "no!" hahaha. One girl cried through the whole practice. ??????? oooooooooo-kay. Girlie is showing improvement all the time. We'll make a serious soccer player out of her yet.

    I had some alone time with my Girlie since we came back early together from the coast. It was so nice doing things with her alone. She is so......calm compared to my rambunctious but lovable boys.

    I hope that school started up well for you. It must have been hard getting home, working all day Sunday, then starting school on Monday. Cheers to you.

    Love your Auntie K.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home