LuvHaze

Monday, June 19, 2006

What's goin' on everybody!

Well my grandma is in town! I haven't seen her in who knows HOW long and I've missed her. She fixed my favorite skirt! I have no idea how it happened, but a big gapping hole was torn on the side of it. No seriously it was the middle of the day and I looked down, and there it was. I don't remember feeling a tug or anything... anyway enough about the tear because my sweet grandma sewed it back up, and I can start wearing it again. :-) I do love her so.



I am also expecting some other relatives in just a few days! My Aunt and her kids. Although a few years have passed since my family has moved away from them, it still breaks my heart knowing they're so far away. BUT, like I said, we're getting together this week and they'll be staying for a good portion of this and next month. Very cool, can't wait.



As far as movie reviews... ok yea there really aren't any movies I am BADLY wanting to see right now. I know I'll be seeing Cars because I've got chitlens on the way over here. Possibly The Lake House because my Aunt has an eternal crush on Mr. Reeves. MAYBE Nacho Libre. I predict that movie will have it's humorous moments, but brainless comedies aren't really my thing. I'll go with my brothers or something, then it will be more fun. (Plus they help me sneak in snacks...) Next week however, I'll make sure i'm there for the return of Superman. I've got high hopes for this one... along with everyone else I suspect. Who DOESN'T like Superman?! If you just said, "I don't" I'm pretty sure you're lying because Superman (along with Batman) ROCKS the comic world. Go watch the Hulk or something we don't need ya!



I've been starting to think of what classes to take in the Fall. I pretty much have it all figured out and I know how lame this sounds but I'm actually really looking forward to getting started. I don't mind schoolwork, you know? It's spending those LONG hours in class that get me really exhausted. I wish I could hook up a microphone in my classrooms and listen to it while I lounge at home. Wow, that sounds like a pretty good idea actually! I could lay in bed with my pajamas still on while I listen to my teacher go over what's going to be on next week's quiz! I'm gonna pitch this to the Dean... see what happens.




I still haven't sold my old school books yet. I wonder how much money I could get with them... I could use some cash after I went and rented every stinking movie Adrien Brody has ever been in. Look, don't diss him ok? I hear enough of it from my brothers. He's a GOOD actor you guys! I fell in LOVE with him when I saw The Pianist four years ago. When I saw other movies with him it always seemed like although the movie wasn't the greatest, HE was still really good. Like... The Dummy. Ever heard of that? Probably not because it sucks. But he's adorable. King Kong? Ok come on, movie was cool to watch the first time and everything, but who here can honestly say that they loved that movie? Me niether. Wasn't BAD, just wasn't all that great either. (Why did they take away from the Jack and Anne love story?! Peter... no one really wants to see a monkey fall in love with a girl. When you think about it, kinda sick alright?) Anyway, I still loved Adrien, and ended up buying it because of him and his nose. (It wasn't ALWAYS crooked you know. Someone punched him a little too hard in a fight scene in Summer of Sam... anyone like crazy, messed up movies that leave you feeling creepy after you've watched it? SoS is for you, have fun!)



I wouldn't mind being kidnapped by a 70 ton ape if it meant this guy would come after me...











Here he is in Summer of Sam. I told ya, right? Weird movie...












Okee dokee, now that I've shared my Adrien obsession, I can conclude this post. Hope everyone's summer has been wonderful so far. The weather here has been just amazing. Maybe I'll wear my skirt tomorrow that my oh so lovely grandma fixed. Oh shoot, I work tomorrow... ok then the next day. hah ok bye for now!

Love,
Steph

4 Comments:

  • At 5:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Stephny, Nice post. I won't diss your Adrien. He did deserve that Oscar for the Pianist. But I haven't really enjoyed the movies he's been in, like you mentioned.

    Nacho Libre is on both my and Girlie's lists as something we want to see. She keeps quoting lines from the previews. And I like crazy Jack Black. You know how I love a man that can make me laugh...

    I can't believe I will be at your house tomorrow. I asked the Count to honestly answer this question: doesn't he look forward to having the house to himself and getting some good solitary time in? (expecting him to say, well, yeah) and he said "Honestly, not at all." Poor guy. At least he will be coming to join us in a few weeks. Until then, we've got some movies to watch and some shopping to do, Girl!

    Love, Your Auntie K.

     
  • At 1:31 PM, Blogger Sandy said…

    Lucky you! You've got a lot of love flowing through that house right now!...*sigh* I miss you guys.

     
  • At 6:03 PM, Blogger Luv2ReedGrandma said…

    You look so cute in that skirt, Steph. I had a wonderful visit with you. Hey and you know I really liked The Lake House movie; what a treat to see it together. It was fun to see you critiquing it even before you got on your computer. :) Take care, LoveUAlways, GmaK

     
  • At 1:12 AM, Blogger Stephanie said…

    You know, I know you liked the Lake House Grandma, and I'm sorry I didnt enjoy it as much as you did. (I heard you giggling in your seat!) But I also loved the company I was with!

    Except next time let me sneak you in a Jamba Juice! Mine was yummy.

    Love you,
    Steph

     

Post a Comment

<< Home