LuvHaze

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

TAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



A) Four jobs I have had in my life:

1. cashier
2. high school tutor
3. movie theater supervisor
4. chuck e cheese party hostess


B) Four movies you would watch over and over:

1. Braveheart
2. The Little Mermaid
3. The Princess Bride
4. Moulin Rouge


C) Four places you have lived besides where you live now:

1. Apple Valley, MN
2. Tualatin, OR
3. Salem, OR
4. Aberdeen, WA


D) Four TV shows you love to watch:

1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Rescue Me
3. MXC
4. Cops


E) Four places you have been on vacation:

1. Maui
2. Disneyland
3. Oregon Coast
4. Chicago


F) Four websites I visit daily:

1. JoBlo.com
2. Apple.com
3. Addictinggames.com
4. Blogs!


G) Four of my favorite foods:

1. cheesecake
2. blueberry muffins
3. milkshakes
4. cheeseburgers


H) Four places I would rather be right now:

1. the ocean
2. Aleecia's house
3. movie theater
4. with David


I) Four friends I think will respond:

1. I
2. don't
3. really
4. know!



I TAG.... McKenna!!!


Love you all,
Steph

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home