LuvHaze

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

WHAT'S UP?! I'm good. I've been hanging out with my family. My Aunt and her kids are here from the Northwest, and it's been fun. A lot of new noises though. Not used to all these footsteps running up and down the halls or the bursts of screaming from all over. It's so cute though! Bravo Unka Shaina, I don't know how you do it all! Here look, I just wanted to show some pictures with you all.

Here are some with my Girlie and I, goofing off in our pj's :







And here's me and my Worm, just about the sweetest little boy in the world. He wants everyone to call him Spongebob, and he's given names to other people. Me? I'm Mr. Crab. Would have preferred Patrick or Sandy, you know, one of the NICER characters, but oh well. It's cute:







Here's my youngest cousin, Sprout. He squeaks a lot, and terribly good at giving loves.






More random pictures of us being silly. That last one is with one of my bros, Timmy. It's impossible to get a photo of him with a normal face! He's always being funny.






Thanks for letting me share my pictures! Hope everything's wonderful where you are.

Love,
Steph

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home