LuvHaze

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

I've been Tagged by my sweet Girlie! Here goes:


I WANT to someday be a teacher.


I WISH I spent more time with family out of town.


I HATE the smell of Pirates of the Carribean ride in Disneyland.


I MISS my best friend in Minnesota.


I FEAR the dark and gross water.


I HEAR my kitty's bells.


I WONDER about a person's thoughts.


I REGRET those five years of french.


I AM NOT ALWAYS using my words correctly.


I DANCE when I'm alone.


I SING in the car (or shower, I like the echo).


I CRY when it hurts.


I MAKE WITH MY HANDS a sandwich.


I WRITE lame poetry sometimes that I'll never show anyone... EVER. :-)


I NEED music to help me think.


I SHOULD clean my room already!


I START to bite my nails when I'm bored.


I FINISH reading a magazine the day I buy it.


I now TAG anyone else who wants to join in!

2 Comments:

  • At 7:02 PM, Blogger TeegieWeegie said…

    I am glad you enjoyed the saranwrap pictures! it was pretty funny coming home to that after a weekend at the lake!
    I hope everything is going well, and I'm enjoying your movie reviews... I don't think I will pay regular price to see the breakup now hahaha
    Have a great day... and apparently, I'm it!

     
  • At 9:47 AM, Blogger Tina said…

    Love the post - and the review of "The Break-Up" was hysterical! Keep it comin'! Not many people can make me laugh out loud - consider yourself one of the few and proud.

    Oh, and I absolutely ADORE the 'bored bored bored' post!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home