LuvHaze

Monday, May 29, 2006

Ok so I've realized that I haven't even shown off my kitties! LOOK AT THEM!






heehee the white one is Tula. She's getting really fat and can't jump up on my lap as easily anymore. The darker one is Al Capone. We named her that because she can be a real trouble maker at times. Mostly we just call her Al though. Isn't it cool how they're both looking into the camera?! They're very picturesque, don't you think? Or... ok it could be the treat I was dangling behind the webcam that caught their attention... but you know I just wanted you all to be able to see their adorable faces!



Here's another picture. This is what they do when I shake their treat bag:







hahah they run up to the desk and wait for me to toss their treats down to them. So cute. But look at Tula, hah, too fat to jump up like Al there.



Okee dokee enough of the kitties. Time for GOSSIP! So about the "dumpage". Turns out uh... yea he really only meant break, when he said "take a break". Because he called me back just a few days later. woohoo and all, but i was really suprised. But anyway, without going into too much detail over the INTERNET, I'll just say that we talked, got some things straightened out, and we're good now. We're cool.



Been working a lot more lately. I still have tutoring on mon, wed and fridays though. That all ends June 9th, then I'll have some more free time. Lately work hasn't been all that bad. I've been getting along with the people I work with, and they give me pretty good hours. The customers though... yea they're still giving me headaches. Ok so get this, there was this one saturday morning, (EARLY, like 8am and I was the only cashier at the time) I was in the middle of a transaction when the power goes out. Can you believe that! Oh my gosh all the registers shut off, and there were about six customers in my line waiting to be checked out. Of course the supervisors ran away. They were nowhere to be seen. Probably calling the electric company or something I don't know. But guess who was left with the customers. ME. And guess who all the customers blamed for the power outage. ME! I'm not joking, one man even said, "What'd you do?" Are... you serious? "Yes, sorry sir. I um... accidently bumped this here wire which subsequently made all the power in the entire freaking grocery store go out." grrrrrrr... whatever. Turns out the WalMart next door was experiencing it to, so it was like a neighborhood thing I guess I don't know, they got it fixed a half an hour later.



The weather here is NUTS. One minute it's bright and sunny, then dark and stormy the next. And on top of that it's hot as HECK! What's a girl supposed to wear with such a crazy forecast?! Well, at least it's not snowy. I don't like to go outside when it's snowy. I like to curl in bed with a bad of hershey kisses and watch eight hour flicks instead. Is it just me?



One thing I love about summer is there's plenty of time for you to catch up on all your reading. I've got three books I can't wait to dig in to. What kind of books do you all like? Mystery? Romance? I prefer the sad and depressing ones. Ok that sounds bad. What I mean is, the kind of books with you know, a sad story, but is intended to be inspiring in the end. And you know, uplifting. If you like those kind of stories too, I definitley recommend these books here:





By Ronlyn Domingue














By Alice Sebold












Ok well... I've typed enough I think. Was fun! Now I'm gonna go practice on my keyboard. Trying to learn chopsticks. Wow ok it's HARD! I can only got half of it down. Ok, talk to you all later! Am planning to see X-Men on friday. Let you all know how it goes! :-) :-)



Love,
Steph

4 Comments:

  • At 6:36 PM, Blogger Sandy said…

    I like the snow, only in short supply, though. I like cocoa on those white, frosty days. I also like adventure books. you know, like the hero has to save the dying hippos and he only has 4 days to do it. haha. I dunno, not hippos, but you get my drift.

     
  • At 7:44 PM, Blogger Stephanie said…

    hahah hippos, that is seriously funny Sandy! Yea those adventure stories are pretty fun. Hey, do you remember the ones where you got to CHOOSE what happened in the story? Like, there were options you could take and you were supposed to flip to another page?! Whatever happened to those...? I always cheated and read ahead... whoops. :-/

     
  • At 4:17 PM, Blogger Sandy said…

    yeah. those "choose-your-own-adventure" books were my favorite. I only seen 'Goosbumps' books do that, though. You know, I don't really know which ones they were though. I always read ahead too so, I'd have like seven fingers marking pages as I read. I bet I looked funny.

     
  • At 7:46 PM, Blogger Stephanie said…

    Are you posting again girlie!? Oh I'm gonna go visit your blog right now! <3

     

Post a Comment

<< Home