LuvHaze

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

TAG! Spooky weird stuff about me. Well I don't know if they're necessarily spooky, but they are kind of weird...


1.) I have a phobia of rubber people. Like manikins and stuff. Don't EVEN get me started about the Pirates of the Carribean ride... ohhhh my gosh.



2.) I HAVE to check my alarm clock exactly twelve times before I go to bed, otherwise I'll get very uneasy.



3.) I am very claustrophobic. When I feel it coming, I breathe out heavily and hold my breath for a long while until I think it's ok to breathe again... is this sounding insane to you too? Ok, good.



4.) My eyebrows twitch when I'm watching television or a movie. It started when I first began wearing my glasses. My brother refuses to stop making fun of me about it...whatever.



5.) Umm... I also believe in ghosts. Well... spirits I guess you can say.

8 Comments:

  • At 8:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So glad you did the tag! It was fun reading your answers. I don't think I've noticed the elbow twitchy thing. I'll have to watch out for it the next time I watch a show with you.

    *kisses*

     
  • At 4:26 PM, Blogger Stephanie said…

    hahah! Elbows.. unka shaina I said EYEBROWS! Oh that was funny when I read that. I'D love to see elbows twitching too!

    Ok, ok fine. Look all you want at my eyebrows BUT... no laughing.

    :-)
    Steph

     
  • At 11:04 AM, Blogger Tim said…

    mannequins

    Her elbows, I mean eyebrows, dont twitch as much as they used to. And it does only happen when shes watching tv.

     
  • At 9:16 PM, Blogger Luv2ReedGrandma said…

    I've seen your eyebrows twitching and think it's cute. You're ok, girl. We had a beautiful sunny day here today!! I heard you had the snow. Keep warm, and think of beautiful Pacific Northwest and our rain when you can't stand it anymore. Huggies, GmaK

     
  • At 10:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    elbows, shmelbows. I wasn't kidding when I said the brain cells never come back after having three children. Enjoy yours while you still have them all, and get a laugh or two out of your unkie shay while you still can!

    I love you girlie!

     
  • At 5:04 PM, Blogger Sandy said…

    I thought the alarm thing was a little weird. why 12 times? Hehehe. yur so silly.

     
  • At 3:47 PM, Blogger Sandy said…

    About the Mannequins, (thanks, Tim) Does that include Barbie and Ken? You used to think those guys were pretty funny when we were kids. END OF STORY!!

     
  • At 5:54 PM, Blogger Dan said…

    12 times?! You're such a Hayes! I gues that's better than waking up 12 times because you are so worried the alarm won't actually work, even after you check it! Has the alarm time ever changed during one of the 12 checks? If it does, that's when you worry!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home