LuvHaze

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Isn't it amazing the amount of things that can happen in just one month? I looked at the last time I posted a blog here and I could not believe it. So many things going on, my goodness.

For one thing it's getting colder. Such a bummer. I completely forgot that it snows in the midwest, and I'm starting to freak out! Human bodies are supposed to be warm, not COLD! Sigh... so it's time to break out the winter coat and scarves. Oh my gosh my scarves! Wait, no this isn't so bad! My Aunt made me the most beautiful red scarf and now I'm excited to wear it, yay! ("GASP!!" hahaha.)

I need some gloves though. I hate buying gloves. I have no idea why that is. They're like five dollars...! phbbt.

You know what else I don't like spending money on? My car. Is that weird? Ok so for the longest time my breaks were sqweaking and grinding and stuff. And I was worried of course but still... I didn't want to spend the money! FINALLY, I just decided to do it. So I took my car in to the shop, mumbled to the guy behind the desk what kind of car I had, and pouted all the way home. When I got the call from the shop telling me how much my new breaks and roaders were going to cost I did a tiny little breakdown, but told them to go ahead with it anyway. I was pissed. But you know what? I went back to the shop, paid the creeps, and was actually very glad. My breaks didn't sqweak! It was like my car was happy that I got him all fixed up! And that made me all excited, and so now I want to do more for my car. What else is there to do for your car besides get the oil changed and check breaks though? Hmmm...

I miss reading. I really want to just bury myself in a book right now. Get lost in a story. No way that's possible with school though. If I ever get my schoolwork done and find myself with a moment to relax, I just want to RELAX, and not do a single thing. That's why I haven't blogged in so long I think. I love to post blogs, and I have still visited everyone else's, but sometimes even typing my THOUGHTS is too much effort! hahaha Yea but anyway, about reading. I'm not sure if I want to pick up a brand new book, or dig into one that I've already read. I read one earlier this year, and it has now become my all time favorite. It's called The Mercy of Thin Air, By Ronlyn Domingue. This one really touched me. It's about... hah, I don't even know where to begin about it. It can't be summed up in a couple of sentences. So, I don't know, YOU should go and pick it up. It's wonderful.

Congratulations David on your new job! I've told you that many, many times already but you posted it on your blog and I wanted to make sure I said something! I'm so stinking glad that you're liking it so far and I hope it continues to go well. You're such a hard worker, you'll do GREAT. :-)!!!!

I know this sounds crazy but I honestly can't remember the last time I went out to see a movie. When the heck was it?? It was with my fella... I remember that. We got popcorn that time! Yum. OH! School for Scoundrels. I'll put up a little mini review when I post about the others. It was pretty good, not horrible. But I don't think I'll see it again.

Well, I've got to wrap this up. I'm about to go shopping with my friend and she's on her way over here. I've got THREE birthdays to shop for next week! Sheesh... but fun. :-) Ok, I'll catch you guys later. Movie reviews later!

Hope everything is wonderful where you are!

Love,
Steph

1 Comments:

  • At 4:37 PM, Blogger Luv2ReedGrandma said…

    Hi Steph! I enjoyed your blog. Just wanted to let you know I think about you lots and send good thoughts your way, too.

    It is sunshining here in the beautiful Pacific Northwest today. I heard about your snow. I can still wear summer coats in the rain, teehee, but you well know this kind of weather, dontcha? Hang in there, sweetie. GmaK

     

Post a Comment

<< Home