LuvHaze

Thursday, May 18, 2006

I'M BACK!! So sorry I've been gone forever. But the school semester is over and I've just been dumped by my boyfriend... so I've got a lot more time on my hands I think. Wait, what's that? Yea...


I'VE BEEN DUMPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


He said he wanted to "take a break", but come on, we all know what it really means. "It's OVER." Hmmm... not sure how to take it just yet. Should I be angry? Should I be remorseful? Should I be happy that I can scope out guys again? Sheesh. I tell you what I AM: confused, and pretty shocked. I SO did not think this was going to happen. Were there signs? Yea, kinda. For the past couple of weeks we've been getting into quarrels here and there. I tend to have high expectations for guys I date. (I mean come on, growing up with a dad that treats me nothing less than a princess... I'd say they have a lot to compare to.) sigh... I guess I need to move on. Except it would help if not EVERYTHING reminded me of him. The drive to school because his house is right there, Noodles and Company, Cubs games, forest preserves, drums, philosophy, all the movies I've watched with him... you know perhaps that's a mistake. Don't watch ANY movies when you're dating because they'll only remind you of them when it's over. sheesh... this may be a long process. I could use some words of wisdom here. Perhaps some Notebook and Sex and the City watching too. Hmm... and I'll have to bring all my old boyfriends out too, Ewan McGregor, Johnny Depp, Christian Bale, who else... Daniel Day-Lewis.. no wait, Last of the Mohicans reminds me of John... shoot. Oh! John Cusack and Al Pacino (thirty years ago...) THEY won't want to "take a break" with me.

... ok so have I lost my mind do you think? Man, this sucks.

6 Comments:

  • At 4:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    My wonderful dear Stephny,
    It's so good to see you writing in your blog again! I've missed you a lot!

    Sorry to hear about the dumpage. Want me to come over there and beat him up?

    I think looking to those hotties you mentioned is a good idea. You know, my Johnny Depp has never turned me down when I've wanted to look at him.

    Love you lots, AK

     
  • At 5:39 PM, Blogger Stephanie said…

    Thanks Unka Shaina. I'm looking forward to getting back into my blogging. :-)

    Hmmm... you know that's not a bad idea. He wants to dump me? He'll have to fact my AUNT! hahah kidding.

    Love you too. <3

     
  • At 2:14 PM, Blogger Stephanie said…

    Thanks Chels, yea it DOES suck. This is the first time I've been dumped. NOT fun. But I think I've made some pretty good progress considering it's only been about two days. I'm just trying to be positive, and it helps knowing I've got all this support!

    I love you too, girlie <3

    Love,
    Steph

     
  • At 2:24 PM, Blogger Sandy said…

    Aww, Steph! You're right to have such high standards. You deserve to have those qualities in a guy that are so important to you.

    Chin up!

     
  • At 5:32 PM, Blogger Stephanie said…

    Thanks Sandy, what a sweet thing to say :-) :-) :-)

     
  • At 5:28 PM, Blogger Tina said…

    Hey, as for all those places and movies and stuff that you experienced when you were a couple? Claim them as your own, chica! Claim them if you like them, that is...I had a spot where my boyfriend and I in college used to walk all the time - we broke up and I thought I'd never want to go there again, but I found out I have my OWN reasons for liking it, not dependent on him, and I've since claimed it - and have since taken all my 'victims' there (a.k.a. subsequent boyfriends) - I guess it's the female equivalent of peeing somewhere to mark your territory....it's MY place, dammit!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home