LuvHaze

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Where the heck have I been?! I have THREE movies to review people! Thank You For Smoking, Ice Age 2 and Lucky Number Slevin. Not bad movies, there are some interesting things to all of them.
School ends in about a week and a half. I've got a persuasive speech to give on Tuesday, and a Western Civilization test on Art and Architecture on Thursday. Once I've got those out of the way, I'm hoping I'll have plenty of time to go crazy on my posts! Love you all, hope everythings fabulous in your world! I've had this song stuck in my head for the last two days. It goes like this:

"Bay-eebay you're my annnnnngel! Come and save me toooniiiight! You're my annnnnnnnGEL! Come and make it allll riiiiiiight!"

...Aerosmiths pretty catchy! :-) Talk to you all later!

Love,
Steph

1 Comments:

  • At 8:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Stephny,
    I wonder why your post disappears? Did you write it in disappearing ink perhaps? I was finally able to read it when I clicked on comments, and then "show original post" in the comment box. You have to be resourceful, understand.
    Anyway, good luck with the ending of school. I'm looking forward to you writing more on your blog and to your movie reviews. I myself saw American Dreamz, and I can't believe I'm saying this, but I think it may even be worse than Powder. DON'T GO SEE IT!!! It was terribly, horrifically, horribly horrible.
    Are you still listening to Aerosmith? I'm stuck on:

    "ohhhhh and Iiiiii.....ain't that lonely yet, no I ain't that.....lonely yet"

    Love you baby, AK

     

Post a Comment

<< Home