LuvHaze

Friday, January 20, 2006

Hello hello,


So Mom and Tim are out of town, visiting Nathan. I hope they're having a good time and everything, but this house gets so quiet when they're gone! I stayed an extra hour at the school to do some homework just to keep myself occupied for goodness sakes! Yea so I just had my first week of school... kind of. It wasn't a full week. But it went well! I met a few new people that seem fun, including a cuuuuute guy! But don't worry, I'm eyeing him from a distance for now. Hah, let's try not to get your heart broken TWICE in one year Steph, sheesh... besides, primary focus is school anyway. I'm only working on the weekends now, which means I'll be broke. But you know, it's pretty nice! I have ALL this time to study, and it's such a relief not to have that stress. I kind of wish I had this figured out earlier, like say senior year of high school, maybe I could've gotten that C in math class boosted to an B or you know...an A. (If an A in MATH class is possible...)


Dad and I are having a swell time. He took me out to dinner tonight to a pretty cool restuarant. Serves your basic steak and ribs, you know that classic American stuff. Ooooo and they have Salmon salad, I better let Mom know... anyway, we both ended up ordering some burgers. YUM! I'm a big burger gal. I like to cut it into quaters, then dip it in some ketchup. Man I ate it ALL! Dad almost finished his, I don't think he liked his as much as I liked mine. :-)


Very fun stuff! Tomorrow Dad and I are going to a movie, so there's sure to be another review here very soon. I'm hoping we see either Match Point or The New World. The only thing is they're both about 2 and a half hours long...but we won't tell Dad that, ok? heehee. Alright, I don't know WHY Match Point is getting so many good reviews. Have you heard of it? Jeez, I realize Woody Allen directed it and everything, but the story just seems so... ordinary. What's the big deal here people!? I just saw that critics are giving it an A-. We'll see I guess. I'm just curious now. And The New World, yes yes, I know everyone is sick of Collin Farrel and everything but come on people, you can't say you're not just a LITTLE interested in this movie. I mean, it seems like a movie that'l take us through a journey. Love those. Maybe even a little romance, huh? Like Pocahontis and John Smith baby! Oooo, I hope maybe Dad will want to see that. I'll tell him that it's an action movie with explosions and race cars or something, then maybe he'll take me to that one. ;-)

Alrighty, I'm gonna leave ya with a very sweet quote I read from my neato daily calender I got for Christmas:




"Neither a lofty degree of intelligence nor imagination
nor both together go to the making of genious.
Love, love, love, that is the soul of genious."


~Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart~

4 Comments:

  • At 9:37 PM, Blogger Tim said…

    I would choose The New World. It ahs Christain Bale in it. you'll have to tell me how he did.
    But I Match Point has Scarlet Johanson and she is VERY VERY VERY HOT. AND she is only a few months older than I am!

     
  • At 4:58 PM, Blogger Stephanie said…

    You know, Scarlett Johanson really does have it going on. I loved her in the Island, but mostly because she was working with my boyfriend...

    Timmy, Christian Bale didn't let us down in The New World. He's just a good actor all around, you know? You think that I'm saying that only because he's super duper pretty, right? But you know, he didn't take his shirt off ONCE during this film, so what I say is genuine and not blinded by any eye candy... ok i kind of lied just now. Christian Bale would be a good actor to me if he played the lead role in Powder just as long as he looked just as hot as he does now. OK!? jeez...

     
  • At 9:52 PM, Blogger Tim said…

    You know I own a movie where Christian Bale is only 18 years old. I can't remember if hes shirtless or not. He might be . . .

     
  • At 10:58 PM, Blogger Stephanie said…

    Hahah funny mom. I think it'd only be creepy if you had said that the guy who plays Harry Potter is hot! But you're right, Newsies was made when you and Christian were both younglings. It's been so long since I've seen that one, let's watch it together!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home