LuvHaze

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Hello again everyone!

Well, I've just had an amazing weekend with my best friend Leech. I had been looking forward to her visit for MONTHS, and now it's over :-( . Bittersweet, yes, but we had a blast. I got to show her around our new home and the big city. We spent almost the entire day in the city, sight seeing, shoppin' and being girls. Oh! After we had lunch, Leech had some left over food, right? And the waitress had suggested that there were a lot of hungry people without homes out there, you know in case we didn't want to carry it around or something, and we're like, "YEA! Oh what a great idea that'll be good." So after spending about20 minutes just LOOKING for a potential homeless individual, we found one sitting on the corner. We were all excited you know, because we're doing something good for another person, and I went up to this lady, kneeled down and set the doggy bag next to her, and she goes, "...I already have food." Hmmmm..... wasn't expecting that! So I said, "Oh well...it's ok I just thought...you may want it..." She says, "What is it?" What in the HEY!? I almost wanted to say nevermind! I'll go find someone who doesn't have food ALREADY! sigh.... So much for our vision of being such "good-doers". hahah yea but we had a great time. I'm SO glad that we were able to spend that time together.
School is starting the day after tomorrow, and although I'm excited to get back into the game, I'd like to try and relax as much as I can before it arrives. Leech and I rented a TON of movies while she was here so I think I'll plug in some of those. oooo that sounds so good right now actually. Watching movies with slippers and a blanky.... yea baby! I'll get to it as soon as I can but FIRST I have got a movie to review! Talk to you all later!

Love,
Steph

2 Comments:

  • At 7:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Stephny,
    Good to see you back. So glad you had a good time with Leech. Was the homeless lady you gave the food to the same one that yelled so loud at us when we were there? I forget exactly what she says, but she scared me! Love you, Me.

     
  • At 10:12 PM, Blogger Stephanie said…

    I believe it was, "Any SPURR CHANGE!?" Ask Tim to do an impression one of these days, pretty funny.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home